DraftKings Sportbook is arguably one of the best online sports betting apps around. The interface of the online sportsbook is straightforward and user friendly, especially to the experience online better. They’ve covered all boxes with payment, as you can use a credit card or PayPal, and have all deposit options available.
Draftkings sportsbook – How to Join
DraftKings makes it simple to sign-up to their simple to use the app. Visit the website to download for free! The great thing about DraftKings Sportsbook is that there’s no season-long commitment, it allows the customer to create fresh lineups whenever you want, the option to rematch friends at any point in the season, and there are more contests overall.
Draftkings sportsbook – Promo Code/Welcome Bonus
Like many of the big sports betting companies, DraftKings Promo Codes are available throughout the internet and can be applied via various links/coupons. Now is the best time to discover this particular sportsbook, given its promotional offer for new customers. They’re offering an impressive deposit match of up to $500, coupled with a free $20 on your first deposit!
This makes it one of the most enticing promo codes on the market, especially with the vast array of different sports that DraftKings allows the customer to bet on. I mean, who doesn’t love a free bet?
Draftkings sportsbook – Mobile App
DraftKings offers many different ways to place a bet, and the mobile app is a perfect place to do just that. Whether you’re putting your first bet, or you’re looking to do some general sports betting, the DraftKings Sportsbook app offers a seamless experience. You can bet on all of your favorite sports, all while using the free and safe platform!
You can also take advantage of the constant promotional offers DraftKings release, giving you the chance to place a risk-free bet, increasing your chances to win at your favorite fantasy sports. The app allows you to place money on live and in-game bets, moneylines, futures, prop bets, cross-sport parlays, round robin bets, spread betting, and many more!
Draftkings sportsbook – Withdrawals and Banking Options
Being one of the largest sportsbooks across the US and Canda, one of the most asked questions is, what’re the withdrawal options like? You can withdraw by using PayPal or opt for a check option. However, be aware that the check takes 7-14 days to arrive, whereas the PayPal option only takes 3-5 days.
Some sportsbooks don’t even offer the check option, which gives DraftKings the edge over its competition. Depositing funds into your account is even more accessible, giving you the chance to do it with the following; MC, Visa, AMEX, and also PayPal.
Draftkings sportsbook – Types of Bets Available
Offering a fine selection of games, DraftKings offers a truly unique user experience, and it’s difficult for competition to match. Here’s an example of some of its game formats;
- Guaranteed Prize Pools– There’s a fixed prize pool, and players are charged a set entry fee to compete for a share.
- Qualifiers:If you’ve got a limited budget, this ones for you. The Qualifier awards the player who performed the best with a ticket into a more massive event.
- Head-to-head: Two players go head to head in a fight to win the whole prize pool.
- 50/50: If you’re a beginner, it’s recommended that you take this one. If you reach the top half of the field, your investment will nearly double!
- Leagues: If you’re a player who wants the flexibility to create your club or use an existing one, this is the one for you. These leagues can reach 50 players in size, with the smaller ones taking on a ‘winner take all format,’ and the larger clubs pay out the top 3 to 5 players.
- Multipliers: These are large variance tournaments that can pay an equal to a smaller percentage of the entire field.
- Steps: The reward for winning Steps tournaments usually isn’t monetary. However, they’re still a great way to manage a small investment into a great deal more. Smaller Steps repay a certain percentage of the field, with the option to move on to the right round. When players reach the final stages at the top of the ladder, they will become entitled to compete for sizeable real money prize pools.
Draftkings sportsbook – What Sports Can You Bet On?
Straight away, you can tell that DraftKings hit the US population with what they love the most… and that’s their love for the following sports;
- Soccer Betting
- Combat Sports Betting
- Golf Betting
- NHL Betting
- NBA Betting
- NFL Betting
- NASCAR (and other various motorsports) betting
- Tennis Betting
- MLB Betting
- College Basketball Betting
- College Football Betting
The great thing with the DraftKings Sportsbook is that it provides the customers with a sports betting guide, which allows the user to dive into the specifics of their desired sport. Along with this, there are also short videos that feature format NBA star, Charles Barkley! Where he provides necessary information about specific bet types.
One of the more popular types of betting through DraftKings is live and in-play wagering. Players don’t have to put in their bets before the game begins, which opens up immense possibilities with in-game bets. The platform has numerous live betting markets for pretty much every game, in every sport.
Draftkings sportsbook – What States is DraftKings Legal In?
The DraftKings Sportbook is vast in the states, but each state has the right to rule on the legalities of sports betting. The list of states it’s legal in is as follows;
- West Virginia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
However, there are still limitations to some of the betting types for some of the states, and they are as follows;
- Betting on the high school sports events isn’t allowed in any state, and it’s against the law.
- If you place a bet across state lines, it violates state and federal law.
- New Jersey: Bets are forbidden when they involve collegiate events that occur within the border of New Jersey. There can also be no betting involved with New Jersey Colleges. Rutgers and Princeton being the most notable.
- Pennsylvania: Non-sports events like the Oscars and Elections aren’t permitted throughout Pennsylvania.
- Indiana: Indiana doesn’t allow wagering of any type on Esports events. Also, data sources and live betting are subject to the gaming board review.
- Iowa: No proposition betting is permitted, which includes live betting. This applies to all in-state college teams.
- New Hampshire: No betting permitted on in-state collegiate events.
- Colorado: No Esports betting is permitted.
Draftkings sportsbook – Is It Legal and Safe?
Like many popular sportsbooks, DraftKings offers sports betting within the legal state lines of the states listed above. It’s very secure and ensures that it’s users are operating and placing bets within these legal states. DraftKings has upgraded its GeoLocation services massively by partnering with a renowned Geo Compliance app (GeoComply), which ensures all devices are logged into the legal state. It does this by using your devices GPS, allowing no room for error.
In terms of online account security, the sportsbook will ask for the standard details;
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
In addition to this, customers are required to create a username and password to use the online sportsbook. A few security questions safeguard this, and users have to confirm that they’re at least 21 years or older, then agree to the terms of service policy.
Draftkings sportsbook – Conclusion
DraftKings offers some genuinely unique betting opportunities throughout its diverse range of apps and free bets! The chances are, DraftKings has just the right sport for just about everyone to bet on, making it one of the best sportsbooks on the market today! Not to mention you can apply the DraftKings promo code for an incredibly good startup deal, allowing you to win some serious cash.
Draftkings sportsbook – FAQ
Is DraftKings legit?
Yes. DraftKings offers many options for real money daily fantasy leagues. To put it into perspective, DraftKings is #2 behind the huge FanDuel.
Do you win money on DraftKings?
Yes. However, the contests are won by the individual player stats and not the overall game scores. Players will earn points based on the stats they accumulate during the games.
Why is DraftKings legal?
Yes. DraftKings operates within compliance of the federal law. This includes a statue that’s called the ‘Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, or UIGEA for short.